Ouch! Sisanie’s husband Michael accidentally cut his finger while cleaning their oven hood, Sis shared on-air.
Michael ended up needing to go to urgent care and the thought was stressful at first for the couple, who have been co-quarantining at home with their kids.
“I was worried for him going there but honestly it was a pleasant experience," Sisanie shared with Seacrest. "He said he was the only one there. They don’t even allow you to go in -- they get all your information in your car. You email it in before and then they take you in a separate entrance."
Michael ended up getting his finger medically glued and is on the mend! Listen back above.