One thing I love about any holiday: SHOPPING DEALS! Today is Earth Day, so let's not only save some money, let's also protect this place we live on! These are companies celebrating their focus on sustainability by offering you deals or special events!:
- Babo Botanicals: Score 25% off your purchase at Babo Botanicals with the code HAPPY25.
- Burt’s Bees:At Burt’s Bees, you can personalize your very own lip balm in honor of Earth Day. Choose from popular flavors like Beeswax, Pink Grapefruit and Vanilla Bean.
- CandaScent: The Earth Day deal at CandaScent is 22% off candles and runs from April 19 to 23.
- Cariloha: You can get a free mask at Cariloha with the code FREEMASK.
- Free People: To celebrate EarthMonth, Free People put together a collection of sustainable FreeCycled Tees. If you sign up for the store’s rewards program, you’ll get 15% off and free shipping.
- GNC: Through April 22,GNC has 25% off select greens, herbs and superfood products.
- H&M: The H&M website has a whole section dedicated to sustainability. They're 20% off today!
- Kiehl’s: There’s a special Earth Day deal at Kiehl’s. Use the code EARTH to score an eco-friendly gift when you spend $75 or more through April 22.
- Lowe’s:You can get a free Garden-to-Go Kit from Lowe’s this year. The retailer is also offering major savings on home and garden essentials during its SpringFest 2021.
- LUSH: Celebrate Earth Day at LUSH. The company has a whole page dedicated to saving the planet.
- My Green Mattress: Shoppers can get 15% off organic mattresses with the codeEARTH15at My Green Mattress. The discount will be available through April 22.
- Origins:In honor of Earth Day, Origins is advertising a free Fold-Over Bag and Lotion Treatment with the purchase of $45. Shoppers can also get a free Glass Water Bottle when they spend $65.
- Physician’s Formula:You can plant a tree with Physician’s Formula! For every Butter Bronzer purchase in the month of April, the retailer will plant a tree with help from The Canopy Project.
- Tentree: Known for its sustainable clothing, you can get 10% off and free shipping at Tentree.
- ThredUP: Don’t miss the Earth Month Sale at ThredUP. Shoppers can get 50% off and free shipping with the promo codePLANETthrough April 18.
- TOMS: This company prides itself on providing eco-friendly products. Currently, shoppers can browse the Women’s Sale to get up to 50% off select styles at TOMS.
- Wolven: Home to sustainable activewear for women, you can get 15% off your first order at Wolven.
Thanks to CouponCabin for the assist!